VP, Human Resources & Beneﬁts
The proud daughter of a retired US Army Veteran, Ms. Oldridge provides high-level, professional human resources (HR) expertise, services and support for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and managing all TDB job applicants, employees, and hundreds of personel for temporary staffing projects.
Ms. Oldridge joined TDB in 2013 and steadily acquired expertise in internal HR, as well as in managing large-scale professional staffing projects for the Federal Government, including navigating the complex issues concerning the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, Service Contract Act (SCA), Americans with Disability Act, Affordable Care Act (ACA), and Family Medical Leave Act. She has extensive experience with administering beneﬁts for federal government contractors and maintains ﬂuency with current ACA and SCA regulations.
Ms. Oldridge is dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction and exceeds our customer’s standards by providing exceptional candidates for government contracts staffing projects, including candidates for professional technical, logistics, IT, administrative, legal, and healthcare positions.
Her duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Facilitate the recruitment and hiring process.
• Develop, deliver, and revise (as-needed) new employee orientation and onboarding resources and activities.
• Assure compliance with Federal, State and local laws, regulations, and standards relating to employee rights and employer responsibilities.
• Maintain compliance with employee handbooks and administrative policy manuals.
• Maintain, present, and analyze recruitment, retention and other metrics to facilitate workforce decision-making.
• Foster and maintain honest, positive, and productive working relationships with Employees and Managers.
• Use effective communications skills to disseminate information to all constituents.
• Participate in compensation analysis and review procedures.
• Implement employee annual performance reviews and evaluation procedures.
• Participate in the development, review, and/or revision of HR policies and procedures.
• Create professional development strategies and resources.
• Ensure compliance with mandated training requirements.
• Investigate, resolve, and report, as appropriate, constituent complaints assuring compliance with policies and procedures, timeliness, and due process for all parties.
• Keep current on changes in various state or federal regulations and labor laws.
• Advise employees, managers and supervisors on employee/labor relations policies, procedures and practices.
• Update job descriptions and assure appropriate placement on the appropriate salary schedules.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
Donnelly College, Business Management and Human Resources
BS, Workforce Development, Pittsburg State University
SHRM-CP, Society of Human Resources Certified Professional